Saturday, April 2, 2011

#92 - Donate all the clothes and shoes I don't use to Goodwill.

I don't have much to write about this one, except to mark it as complete! A couple weeks ago, while finally cleaning out the front room of our house, Tommy and I filled 3 trash-bags worth of (my) old clothes and shoes that I've accumulated over the college years to donate to the Lexington Goodwill. It feels good to be rid of my "college kid clothes" and the "I've-had-this-shirt-since-eight-grade" clothes...yeah, I'm that embarrassing. It also feels good to donate something for repurpose. I love Goodwill! We're moving in T-minus 28 days, and I needed a place in our house to do my senior show work, so it was both a 99 in 999 check off and a necessity.

Now Tommy can't give me a hard time about the mounds of stuff that he "married into"!

No comments:

Post a Comment